Senior Software Engineer, Bucharest
Job no longer available
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Senior Software Engineer who is going to develop the next generation of the industry standard AUTOSAR Software Framework. This advanced technology aims to provide tools and solutions for building automotive AUTOSAR BSW/MCAL software and services.
Our client is a Dutch top semiconductor manufacturer and supplier in the Automotive, Security and IoT fields, whose projects include secure connected vehicles, smart connected solution and end-to-end security and privacy. The company’s products are used in wired and wireless infrastructure, automotive, identification, lighting, industrial, consumer, mobile and computing applications.
Primary duties and responsibilities as a Senior Software Engineer:
- Actively participating in the development of the Classic AUTOSAR reference implementation and standards;
- Developing proof-of-concept applications in order to validate project assumptions and goals;
- Developing in-depth expertise in AUTOSAR development methodologies, tools, and architectures;
- Working directly with Principal and Senior Engineers in defining and developing AUTOSAR MCAL Software.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science;
- +3 years of hands-on experience;
- Understanding of AUTOSAR software constructs and their implementation;
- Strong knowledge of C programming language and software development tools for embedded microcontrollers;
- Deep understanding of the AUTOSAR Framework, architecture, specification and configuration tool;
- Know-how related to the Electrobit and Vector AUTOSAR toolchain;
- Experience in lower layer software development (e.g. initialization, hardware I/O, ADC. SCI, SPI, timers, memory management, failsafe, real-time operating systems, task structure, APIs, flash programming, boot, serial communication – CAN, KW2000, FlexRay);
- Good knowledge of NXP 32/64bit MPU and ARM cores, especially iMX;
- Familiarity with ARM 64bit;
- Expert level in AUTOSAR OS is desired;
- Demonstrated ability to support internal or external customers;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Occasional domestic and international travel to support customers, as well as availability for occasional business travels to offer onsite integration;
- Proficiency in English.
- Knowledge of automotive software development;
- French language skills.
- Professional and multicultural working environment;
- Trainings, language courses and carrier plan development;
- Meal tickets;
- Health insurance.
Pentalog is a leading IT services provider, operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam, Germany, the US and Mexico. The company employs over 1,000 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
Here is more information about the Pentalog community.