Senior Testers (Automation & Manual), Hanoi – Vietnam
As a result of a previously successful cooperation, Pentalog Vietnam was once again entrusted by a long-time client to start a new testing team. That is why, we are actively seeking for Senior Testers with both Automation & Manual testing skills, to join our Hanoi office on a brand-new testing team.
Client & Project information:
The client is a European leading company in Cloud-based talent management and learning software.
The project will be Agile-driven and will require a team of testers built from scratch. The mission involves testing the client’s new product: a Human Resource Management software covering recruitment, performance evaluation, training, skills, career development, and compensation management.
Mandatory tech skills for the Senior Testers:
- 4+ years of experience in Automation & Manual software testing;
- Know-how regarding test case, plan and strategy;
- Software automation experience with C# with Selenium WebDriver;
- Knowledge of Bitbucket, Jenkins;
- Experience in testing applications developed in .Net/ React/ Knockout.js;
- Experience with Performance/ Load Testing using NeoLoad/ jMeter;
- Knowledge of using Security Testing Tools such as Zapp;
- Experience with API automation.
Other required skills:
- Experience working in Agile environment;
- Very adaptable to changes and able to have a fast response in case of changes;
- Demonstrated accuracy, attention to details;
- Good team player skills;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and stay focused on finishing the assigned mission;
- Good logical thinking & problem solving abilities;
- Very good level of English;
- French language skills are an advantage.
- Development of your career within an international group;
- Opportunity to be trained and work in Europe & Asia;
- Learning and working with trending technologies/frameworks within a professional team;
- Attractive salary package and bonuses (including annual bonus + Tet bonus);
- Social/Medical Insurance in accordance with Vietnamese laws;
- Attractive GINET healthcare in addition to basic insurances regulated by the Labor Code;
- Free foreign language courses (English and French) within the company;
- Summer Holiday, Annual Noel party; Quarterly Team buildings;
- Various fun activities: events, parties, Football club, game club, ping pong club, dancing club etc;
- Unlimited tea & coffee (free & all day);
- Guaranteed standard working days: From Monday – Friday (8h/day).
Want to find out how we manage to work hard, and party event harder?
Who are we?
Pentalog, a digital leader whose platform offers a one-stop shop of IT services that disrupts traditional value chains. Our company operates internationally in Romania, France, UK, Germany, Moldova, Vietnam, USA and Mexico.
We employ over 1,200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment. Here, you can be sure that your talents & ambitions are recognized and rewarded. Furthermore, we guarantee that you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual & a professional.
See if you fit the requirements for our Test Manager position.