Service Desk Engineer (Helpdesk & Admin): Vietnam – Hanoi
Why join us ?
Pentalog is a leading European Software Services company, operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam and Germany. The company employs over 850 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
So, why don’t you try it on one time?
You will be working within the ServiceDesk Team. There will be times when you will need to support the ITOps team, when business needs require.
The Servicedesk technician will be the first point of contact for all IT service desk incidents and requests for our customer. The Technician will, troubleshoot, document and resolve IT related issues based on solutions found in the knowledge base and also update the knowledge base with new solutions. The Technician must work in a timely and efficient manner while ensuring attendance, quality and customer service metrics are met.
– Basic IT knowledge in:
– OS: Windows 2000/XP/Seven/8/10, Windows 2003/2008/2016 Server (ActiveDirectory). Knowledge of: Linux/Unix;
Represents an advantage:
– Networking: OSI, TCP/IP, Ethernet/Fast Ethernet, Routing, Wireless LAN, VLAN, VPN;
– Protocols: DHCP, DNS, LDAP, SNMP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP;
– Security: Antivirus, Firewall, IPSec, LAN & WLAN Security;
• Excellent troubleshooting capability;
• Previous successful customer service experience is considered an advantage;
• Sound judgment and decision making skills;
• Strong analytical, technical, problem solving and organizational skills;
• Process and procedure oriented;
• Strong written and oral communication skills;
• Team player, self-motivated, organized, detail oriented and able to handle changing priorities;
• Able to communicate problems/issues to customers in a non-technical manner;
• Proficiency in English languages; French language proficiency is a plus.
• Answer incoming calls and log all customer questions and issues accurately and efficiently into ticketing system;
• Troubleshoot hardware, software and network related issues;
• Provide restorative or maintenance actions to resolve end-user issues;
• Assist with defining and documenting knowledge base articles;
• Assist with special project work as needed;
• Escalate problems to the next level of support when necessary;
• Consistently meet or exceed requirement performance criteria.
– Develop career within an international group;
– Opportunities to train and work in Europe & some countries in Asia;
– Interesting salary and bonus (including annual bonus + Tet bonus);
– Social/Medical Insurance following Vietnamese Laws;
– Private Personal Health Insurance every year;
– Free foreign languages courses (English and French) at Company;
– Team building: quarterly;
– Activities: Events, party, Football club, game club, ping pong club…;
– Tea & Coffee: Private & all day;
–Working days: From Monday – Friday (8h/day).