Software Integration Engineer, Bucharest
We are currently looking for a Software Integration Engineer who can orchestrate our client’s integration needs in an Agile manner. With a background in enterprise technology and a vast experience, this multinational with American roots is a very important Silicon Valley figure & Fortune 100 company.
The hands-on Software Integration Engineer position requires experience in Java development technologies, including:
- Back-end and software integration;
- Unit and functional testing;
- Code management.
Recent worldwide events have made working from a home a necessity. Here are some tips and tricks for maintaining and even increasing your productivity during this time.
Your responsibilities as a Software Integration Engineer:
- Create, design, implement and maintain software adapters for innovative enterprise resolutions;
- Provide technical consultation and support in the development of automation solutions;
- Create, design, implement and maintain service descriptors;
- Translate requirements into code for new or existing solutions and projects;
- Develop original, intricate solutions and simplify when feasible to improve maintainability;
- Ensure that quality, security and compliance requirements are met.
- Good knowledge in reading and manipulating JSON/XML/SOAP/YAML;
- Knowledge and understanding of relational databases concepts and decision support tools;
- Familiarity with configuration management tools (Ansible);
- Know-how of *nix operating systems;
- Solid knowledge of WebServices SOAP/REST API best practices and usage;
- Good knowledge of OOP concept and Java programing language;
- Familiarity with Velocity template engine;
- Acquainted with CI/CD tools and process (Maven, GIT, CI/CD);
- Virtualization/containerization knowledge (Vagrant, VirtualBox, Docker, VMWare);
- Familiarity with process modeling.
What are de Tech trends to look out for in 2020? We have the answer!
Other desired skills:
- Experience with Agile Scrum development methodology (Daily standup, Sprint planning and Sprint retrospective meetings);
- Experience in designing and implementing process solutions for automation;
- Experience in designing and implement HEAT orchestration templates;
- Good command of the English language.
At Pentalog you will find:
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- A more active lifestyle with the help of our PentaSport activities;
- French, German and English courses;
- Free pass to learning platforms (O’Reilly, Safary Books, Pluralsight, Raywenderlich, MindTools);
- Meal vouchers;
- Mentorship programs;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- A front-row seat to PentaBARs – our after-work tech events with a twist.
Pentalog is a leading IT services provider, operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam, UK, Germany, the US and Mexico.
We employ over 1,200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded. Here, you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.