We work with a dynamic, growth-stage FinTech company currently expanding its UK, US and Asia-Pacific footprint. The start-up is offering highly innovative solutions to enable their clients in managing a part of the risk of buying and selling financial instruments – what the industry refers to as ‘collateral management’. The innovation is that the solution is Cloud based, the only one in this industry.
We are searching for Technical Leaders with natural leading skills. Do you fit the bill?
- Own (with the contributions of the team) the development of the project;
- Be a technical referent for members of the team;
- Uphold Agile processes;
- Be responsible for motivating and leading the team forward
- Work with other leads, architects and tech leadership to define the best approach to technical problems;
- Provide visibility to tech leadership and identifies bottlenecks and risks in advance;
- Follow industry trends and stays on top of new technologies;
- Mentor team to increase technical level;
- Ensure team follows the company’s guidelines and best practices including (but not limited to): design patterns, security and documentation;
- Help architects and tech leadership to define company’s guidelines and best practices.
What you need to be successful in this role:
- 5+ years of experience in web development;
- At least 2 years of experience with React.js and Node.js;
- Understanding of web development principles (REST, SPA etc.);
- Experience in projects with microservice architecture;
- Understanding of Cloud Security;
- Knowledge of the Agile manifesto and SCRUM;
- Advanced communication skills;
- Highly self-motivated and collaborative;
- “Outside the box” thinking;
- Pragmatic approach to technical evolution.
At Pentalog, you will find:
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- A more active lifestyle with the help of our PentaSport activities;
- French, German and English courses;
- Free pass to learning platforms (O’Reilly, Safary Books, Pluralsight, Raywenderlich, MindTools);
- Meal vouchers;
- Mentorship programs;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- A front-row seat to PentaBARs – our after-work tech events with a twist.
Pentalog, a leading IT services provider, operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam, Germany, the US and Mexico. Our company employs over 1,200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.