Test Engineer (SDK), Bucharest
We are looking for exceptionally an innovative and passionate Test Engineer with SDK experience to join our team in developing advanced software components for next generation automotive software systems.
You will be part of a high performance and enthusiastic software development team, working in a pleasant, Agile environment.
Our client is a top semiconductor manufacturer and supplier with Dutch roots, dealing with the following businesses: Secure Connected Devices, Secure Interfaces and Power, Secure Identification Solutions, Automotive and Standard Products.
As an SDK Test Engineer, you will develop test scenarios for high quality embedded system-level software. Our SDK products are intended for all automotive product lines (Body & Comfort, Gateway, ADAS, Powertrain & Chassis etc.)
- Build advanced knowledge of automotive microcontrollers and analog devices functionalities as well as software and tools ecosystems;
- Identify scenarios that should cover all possible hardware features and develop embedded test applications in C to ensure the proper functionality of our client’s software and tools;
- Use industry specific techniques and existing test tools to automate test case execution;
- Take part in improving the testing strategy;
- Document the test results by managing test logs, creating test reports and test summaries while also tracking and escalating issues using JIRA or similar tools;
- Maintain strong communication with the development teams as well as the product management, in order to understand and set the testing objectives;
- Develop scripts to perform automated testing cycles, execute and analyze automation test results.
To ensure your success in this role, the following experience is required:
- Programming experience (ANSI C);
- General CPU/Computer architecture know-how;
- Debugging skills for embedded targets and low-level software;
- Scripting languages (Pearl, Python, Bash, Makefile);
- Good knowledge of testing methods (functional testing, integration testing, unit testing etc.);
- Good English language skills (spoken and written).
Are you ready to take the test and evaluate your skills?
Experience with any of the following is considered a plus:
- ARM and Power Architecture;
- Other hardware architectures;
- Experience with MCU peripherals or external devices like external flash, power management etc.;
- Knowledge regarding reading a schematic;
- Git or any other versioning tool;
- Requirements management tools.
- A very capable and dedicated team to challenge your skills;
- Attractive salary package;
- Well-structured project, driven by a team that is organized and self-coordinated;
- Trainings/ certifications and language courses;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life;
- Integration in a multicultural, professional and equally friendly work environment;
- An Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- Team buildings with great people you’ll really want to know off-work;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Development of your career plan;
- The chance to improve your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics;
- Private health insurance, meal tickets.
Pentalog is a digital leader whose platform offers a one-stop shop of IT services that disrupts traditional value chains. The company is operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam, USA and Germany. The company employs over 1,000 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
Pentalog’s morals and values.