Test Leader/ Manager, Hanoi – Vietnam
Pentalog Hanoi is looking for a Test Leader/ Manager who can rise up to the challenge and lead his team to success.
Our client is a top company specialized in Cloud-based talent management and software learning. In this position, you will help build a testing team from scratch; they will perform testing on the company’s new product: a Human Resource Management software covering recruitment, performance evaluation, training, skills, career development, and compensation management.
The project’s tech stack: C#, .Net, React, Knockout.js, Selenium.
As a Test Leader/ Manager, you will take full responsibility for the project’s success. This role involves quality & test advocacy, resource planning & management, along with the resolution of issues that will interfere with the testing effort.
Your mission will be to:
- Build and lead the Testing team in achieving its goals;
- Define the scope of testing within the context of each release/ delivery;
- Deploy and manage resources for testing;
- Apply the appropriate test measurements and metrics in the product and the Testing Team;
- Plan, deploy and manage the testing effort for any given engagement.
You will need the following skills:
- Previous experience in testing management;
- Great problem-solving abilities;
- A strong analytical mind & the ability to foresee potential issues and risks;
- Active listening and impressive negotiation skills;
- Experience working in Agile environment;
- Good attention to details;
- High level of English;
- French language skills would be considered an advantage.
Come to Pentalog! Here, you will:
- Develop your career within an international group;
- Be trained and work in Europe & Asia;
- Have the opportunity to learn & work with trending technologies/frameworks with professional teams;
- Receive an attractive salary and bonuses (including annual bonus + Tet bonus);
- Receive Social/Medical Insurance in accordance with Vietnamese Laws;
- Have an attractive GINET healthcare, in addition to basic insurances regulated by the Labor Code;
- Learn foreign languages (English and French) for free, within the Company;
- Get to enjoy great events: Summer Holiday, Annual Noel party, quarterly Team buildings;
- Have fun with your colleagues in the Football club, game club, ping pong club, dancing club etc.;
- Enjoy unlimited access to tea & coffee (free & all day long);
- Have guaranteed standard working days: From Monday – Friday (8h/day).
About our company:
Pentalog is a digital leader whose platform offers a one-stop shop of IT services that disrupts traditional value chains. Our company operates internationally in Romania, France, UK, Germany, Moldova, Vietnam, USA and Mexico.
We employ over 1,200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment. Here, you can be sure that your talents & ambitions are recognized and rewarded. Furthermore, you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual & a professional.