Test manager, Iasi/ Chisinau
If you’re an active person, a born leader who likes the adrenaline of a good project and the challenge of an impressive client with a great portfolio, then you should definitely look into the Test Manager position that we have open in our Pentalog Iasi and Chisinau locations.
Our client is a big player on the retail market, who has left a notable footprint in the sports industry. You’re probably wearing their apparel right now!
The project requires for your Agile team to ensure the high quality of the delivery, through automated testing. The end-product is a B2B e-commerce platform used by retailers, specifically designed for processing very large orders.
As a Test Manager, you will organize and control the testing process, in the same time ensuring visibility, traceability and management of the testing process, for the purpose of delivering a high-quality software.
Your mission, as a Test Manager:
- Define QA strategies and oversee all the testing activities;
- Refine existing tools, processes and practices;
- Design, implement, and document procedures for process control, process improvement, testing and CI/CD;
- Ensure full testing coverage in all product phases (unit, functional, performance, regression, acceptance etc.);
- Manage both of manual and automated testing;
- Oversee the maintenance and/or improvement of existing automation framework;
- Provide support to the team for estimating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling test activities;
- Assure the reliability and consistency of production by checking processes and final output;
- Collaborate with other products teams across the company about integration of features;
- Record, analyze and distribute statistical information to the necessary departments;
- Provide training, motivation, coaching, and correct employees to ensure that standards are met;
- Support the career growth paths for existing team members;
- Oversee the roadmap of new joiners;
- Guide the team towards a culture of performance, by providing both leadership and technical guidance;
- Become a strong QA advocate inside and outside the organization;
- Enhance the cross-departments collaboration by creating a sense of trust and transparency.
Enjoy a good successful career story – Pentalog style.
Your job requirements:
- Relevant technical experience as a QA/ Test Manager;
- Product development experience;
- Know-how regarding Agile/SCRUM;
- Strong project and time management skills;
- Excellent organizational skills, with a good eye for details;
- Great at written and verbal communication, with negotiation and active listening skills;
- Problem solver with strong analytical skills;
- Collaboration and team building abilities;
- Flexibility and adaptability to change priorities;
- Ability to foresee potential issues and risks;
- Very good level of English.
- Experience with testing APIs & the Salesforce platform would be a great plus.
At Pentalog, you will find:
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- A more active lifestyle with the help of our PentaSport activities;
- French, German and English courses;
- Free pass to learning platforms (O’Reilly, Safary Books, Pluralsight, Raywenderlich, MindTools);
- Meal vouchers;
- Mentorship programs;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- Flexible work schedule, with one day of WFH/week;
- A front-row seat to PentaBARs – our after-work tech events with a twist.
If you didn’t know already:
We are an international digital expertise platform that employs over 1,200 engineers and IT experts, working in a very dynamic, multicultural environment.
At Pentalog, your talents & ambitions are recognized and rewarded. Here, you can be sure you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.