Tester/QC who knows French: Vietnam – Hanoi
Why join us ?
Pentalog is a leading European Software Services company, operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam and Germany. The company employs over 850 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
So, why don’t you try it on one time?
Continue to expand relationships with partner which is one of the French leading suppliers of Internet service, Pentalog will help this Company to provide optimal solutions for the connection, as well as Internet access tools and safety measures for the websites exploitation. Accompanying a PHP coding team, we are looking for Tester/QC who knows French.
– Define, organize action plans to ensure the implementation of software system according the needs/requirements of client;
– Coordinate with team to define the test strategy (test types, test levels …) ;
– Define the acceptance criteria for testing ;
– Support validation of requirements ;
– Advise the team about overall risks and trends ;
– Perform manual/explore tests ;
– Create automated test scenarios ;
– Monitor the progress of product and control development processes;
– Respect priorities and deadline of project;
– Solve problems when they arise.
– Have at least 3 years experience as Tester, QA, QC;
– Strong experience at testing;
– Experience relating to security testing;
– Knowledge of defect tracking software;
– Good at logical thinking and problem solving;
– French is a must (4 skills: listening, speaking, reading, writing) to work with French client;
– Good level at English;
– Knowledge of Scrum, Agile method;
– Knowledge of PHP programming language, JIRA is a plus.
– Develop career within an international group;
– Opportunities to train and work in Europe & some countries in Asia;
– Interesting salary and bonus (including annual bonus + Tet bonus);
– Social/Medical Insurance following Vietnamese Laws;
– Private Personal Health Insurance every year;
– Free foreign languages courses (English and French) at Company;
– Team building: quarterly;
– Activities: Events, party, Football club, game club, ping pong club…;
– Tea & Coffee: Private & all day;
–Working days: From Monday – Friday (8h/day).