Tester/QC with French, Vietnam – Hanoi
We are looking for a Tester/QC with French skills, for a leading French supplier of Internet services.
As we continue to expand our relationship with this business partner, we are committed to helping our client to provide optimal connection solutions, as well as Internet access tools and safety measures for website exploitation. In this position, as a Tester/QC, you will accompany a PHP coding team.
- Define and organize action plans to ensure the implementation of the software system, according to the client’s needs/requirements;
- Coordinate the team to define the test strategy (test types, test levels etc);
- Define the acceptance criteria for testing;
- Support the validation of the requirements;
- Advise the team about overall risks and trends;
- Perform manual/exploratory testing;
- Create automated test scenarios;
- Monitor the progress of product and control development processes;
- Respect the project’s priorities and deadlines;
- Solve problems whenever they arise.
Want to test your skills? Take our quiz!
Job requirements for the Tester/QC with French position:
- At least 3 years of experience as Tester, QA, QC (strong experience);
- Expertise in security testing;
- Knowledge of defect tracking software;
- Good logical thinking and problem solving skills;
- French is a must (4 skills: listening, speaking, reading, writing);
- Good level of English;
- Knowledge of Scrum/ Agile methodology;
- Knowledge of PHP programming language (JIRA know-how would be a plus).
- Career development in an international company, with an opportunity to work and be trained in Europe & Asia;
- The chance to improve your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics;
- Becoming acquainted with trending technologies and frameworks and interacting with professional teams that use them;
- Attractive salary package and bonuses (including Tet bonus, annual bonus depending on performance);
- Social/Medical Insurance in accordance with Vietnamese Laws;
- Attractive GINET healthcare insurance, plus the basic insurances regulated by the Labor Code;
- Free language courses (English and French);
- Standard 8 hours a day/5 days a week working schedule (from Monday to Friday);
- Annual Summer Holiday;
- Occasional team buildings that let you know your colleagues;
- Fun activities with your colleagues: company events and parties, Football club, games club, ping pong club, dancing club etc;
- Relaxation with free, all-day tea & coffee;
- Working in a stable, ever-expanding company with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- Challenging projects and a chance to work within both a professional and a friendly environment.
Who are we?
Pentalog Vietnam just celebrated 10 years since its arrival in the Asian market!
Pentalog is a digital leader whose platform offers a one-stop shop of IT services that disrupts traditional value chains. The company is operating internationally in France, Romania, Moldova, Vietnam, USA and Germany.
We employ over 1,000 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment. Here, talent and ambition are recognized and rewarded, while you have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.