UI/ UX Designer, All Romanian Locations
We are currently looking forward to fill in the UI/ UX Designer position we have opened on a revolutionizing project, designed for a big retail multinational.
The client is a leading sportswear manufacturer and a resounding voice in the sports apparel industry, who has already entrusted us with two digitization projects that will optimize the sales process, on a large scale.
The solutions we have proposed are very technologically advanced, and we pay special attention to the quality of the delivery. The framework chosen for this project is SCRUM.
In these changing times, when telecommuting is becoming a real necessity, we have found the benefits of working from home.
In this position, as a UI/ UX Designer, you will need the following skills:
- Previous experience with UX Research;
- Know-how regarding wireframing & prototyping;
- Knowledge of UX analytics;
- Exceptional communication & empathy;
- Good time-management skills;
- A passion for detail and a care for great usability and/or aesthetics;
- Great motivation to maintain high levels of productivity;
- High degree of independent judgement and complex problem solving;
- Very good command of the English language.
The job perks:
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- A more active lifestyle with the help of our PentaSport activities;
- French, German and English courses;
- Free pass to learning platforms (O’Reilly, Safary Books, Pluralsight, Raywenderlich, MindTools);
- Meal vouchers;
- Mentorship programs;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- A front-row seat to PentaBARs – our after-work tech events with a twist.
As at present time, this job requires working from home, we thought you might like some pointers on how to achieve productivity while telecommuting.
Pentalog, the number one coding force for digital start-ups, operating in 7 countries, with 500 clients, in Europe, North & South America, and Asia.
We are a global full-stack IT service platform, designed to support digital and tech businesses throughout their product lifecycle: design, development, marketing, and funding. By applying Agile, Lean, and DevOps best practices, we help our clients build up product value.